- Humanoid (Eredar): Eredar are humanoid creatures, despite their eyes, horns, tails, hooves and skin tones. Eredar have access to the following feats: Gift of Tongues (RoF 163) and Otherworldy (PGtF 41).
- +2 Wisdom, -2 Dexterity
- Medium: As Medium creatures, eredar have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Eredar base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Eredar can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +1 racial bonus on all Knowledge checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Balance and Jump checks. An eredar's small tail helps him maintain his balance, while his leg structure provides added leaping power.
- +2 racial bonus on any Appraise or Craft check related to crystals and gems.
- Shadow Resistance: +1 racial bonus to saving throws against curses, death effects, energy drain, fear, negative energy effects and necromancy spells and effects.
- Naaru's Gift (Su): Once per day as a free or immediate action, a draenei eredar may grant a willing creature within 120 feet and line of effect, a supernatural effect that causes it to regain 1 hit point each round for 3 rounds, starting when this ability is used. For every 3 Hit Dice possessed by the draenei eredar, the hit points regained each round increases by 1. This effect functions the same for all creature types.
- Heroic Legacy (Ex): Three times per day, before knowing the result, a draenei eredar may gain a +1 dodge bonus to AC against a single attack roll, or add a +1 bonus to a single attack roll, saving throw, opposed check, physical ability check, physical skill check or Concentration check they make. For every 5 Hit Dice possessed by the draenei eredar, this ability can be used an additional time per day. This ability may only be used once for any given roll.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Eredun. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Celestial, Infernal, Abyssal, Orc, Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Cleric or Wizard. A multiclass draenei eredar's cleric or wizard class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
Adult @ 100 // Middle Aged @ 250 // Old @ 400 // Venerable @ 550 // Maximum Age ----
Draenei Eredar Racial and Regional Feats:
Education (PGtF 38), Fearless (PGtF 38), Lightbringer (RoF 166) and Strong Soul (PGtF 44)
Man'ari Eredar possess all the traits of Draenei Eredar except as follows:
- +2 Charisma, -2 Dexterity. These ability adjustments replace those of the Draenei Eredar.
- Fel Affinity: +2 racial bonus to saving throws against fire and poison. This replaces the Shadow Resistance ability gained by Draenei Eredar.
- Man'ari Eredar do not get the Naaru's Gift or Heroic Legacy abilities that Draenei Eredar get.
- Fel Might (Su): Once per day as a free or immediate action, a man'ari eredar may gain a +2 bonus to Dexterity and a +1 size bonus to natural armor. In addition, they also increase in size as though affected by enlarge person. This effect lasts 2 rounds + 1 round per Hit Die.
- Fel Bloodsurge (Ex): Once per day as a free or immediate action, a man'ari eredar may gain a number of temporary hit points equal to his Hit Dice. This effect lasts 3 rounds.
- Favored Class: Warlock or Sorcerer. A multiclass man'ari eredar's warlock or sorcerer class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
Man'ari Eredar Racial and Regional Feats:Bloodline of Fire (PGtF 35), Dreadful Wrath (PGtF 38), Forgeheart (PGtF 39), Infernal Bargainer (RoF 165) and Mind Over Body (PGtF 41)