(NPCs and Opponents Equally Entitled)
- A spell or effect that involves part of its user's body when produced, may have its point of origin marked anywhere within that creature's reach with regard to that body part.
- Autohypnosis added to skill list for Monks, Ninjas and Swordsages.
- Two non-epic feats can be taken in place of one epic feat.
- Spells and effects such as time stop, temporal stasis, haste and slow are to be given the "Time" descriptor. (so that new spells can be introduced that counteract them on the basis of the descriptor)
- The "Curse" descriptor should be included with spells that apply curses, for the same reason.
- Applying the Persistant Spell feat to a spell adds 24 hours to its duration, instead of changing it to 24 hours.
- Celerity, greater celerity and lesser celerity (PH2) are removed from play.
- Gate has its casting time increased to 1 round, and its exp cost is changed to 100 exp per HD of the creatures called.
- Shivering touch and lesser shivering touch (Frostburn) are removed from play.
Champions of Valor, page 111
The Knight of the Weave spellcasting feature is altered to revise the following excerpt: "Your caster level for your knight spells is equal to your knight class level plus any other arcane caster levels you may have."
The revision reads as follows: "When determining the caster level for these spells, you may add your knight of the weave class levels together with every other class level that advances some kind of arcane spellcasting."
Complete Scoundrel, page 79
The Master Spellthief feat is altered to revise the following excerpt: "Your spellthief and arcane spellcaster levels also stack when determining your caster level for all arcane spells."
The revision reads as follows: "When determining the caster level for any arcane spell you cast, you may add your spellthief class levels together with every other class level that advances some kind of arcane spellcasting."
Dragon Magazine 325
The Theurgic Specialist feat is altered to revise the following excerpt: "When casting a spell from your specialist school (off the spell list of any spellcasting class you have), you can add together the caster levels of all your spellcasting classes to determine your caster level."
The revision reads as follows: "When determining the caster level of spells from your specialist school (using the spellcasting feature gained from any of your classes), you may add together every class level that advances some kind of spellcasting."
Eberron Campaign Setting, page 23
Warforged gain the following gain the following special quality:
"Climate Tolerant (Ex): Warforged suffer little harm from environmental extremes of heat or cold. They do not have to make Fortitude saves in extreme environments between –20° and 140° F (severe cold to severe heat). This ability does not provide any protection from fire or cold damage. This ability counts as if a warforged had the Cold Endurance and Heat Endurance feats for purposes of fulfilling prerequisites for other feats or prestige classes."
Epic Level Handbook, page 63
Remove the "Special:" portion of the Multispell epic feat. The feat may no longer be taken more than once.
Epic Level Handbook, pages 71 to 102
Any portion of text that mentions "final Spellcraft DC" is amended as follows:
"The final Spellcraft DC of any given epic spell, must match or exceed the single highest Base Spellcraft DC found among the seeds it incorporates."
Heroes of Battle, page 97
The Guerilla Scout feat is amended as follows:
"Special: A fighter may select Guerilla Scout as one of his fighter bonus feats."
Heroes of Battle, page 97
The Guerilla Warrior feat is amended as follows:
"Special: A fighter may select Guerilla Warrior as one of his fighter bonus feats."
Lost Empires of Faerûn, page 44
The Seed: Mythal is amended as follows:
"Mythals are unique. Any epic spell that is developed to incorporate the mythal seed, may only have one instance of itself in effect at any one time. Only the most recent casting applies."
Players Handbook, page 189
The Eschew Materials feat is amended as follows:
"Special: This feat may count as a metamagic feat for the purpose of bonus feat selection and meeting any requirement or prerequisite."
Serpent Kingdoms, page 80
Sarrukh gain the following special quality:
"Archetypal Shape: No other creature can polymorph or shapechange themselves (or anyone else) into a sarrukh's shape, or anything approximating it."